1. Device List
We overhauled the device list with the aim to give you a better overview and more insights about the status of your devices:
- The unconfirmed firmware version is now shown next to the confirmed version.
- By hovering over the firmware version you get additional information about the update channel, date and time.
- The list shows the time stamp by when the device sent the last event to the server.
- The list can now be searched by device name and device ID.
2. Device Log
If you want to dig down into the event history of a device, you can profit from the enhanced device log:
- The device history can now be filtered by event type, identity and event date.
- The event data can be added to the clipboard with a single click.
- In addition to the device history log, there are now separate logs for the gateways and update requests.
The update request log groups all the steps of a firmware update in chronological sequence:
- Current channel and firmware version before the update.
- Status of event trigger “request” including date and time.
- Status of event trigger “start” including data and time.
- Status of event trigger “created” including date and time.
- Target channel and firmware version with the applied delivery procedure.
3. General Usability Improvements
- In the list of the firmware channels a link is available for each channel to jump to the corresponding firmware.
- When creating a new firmware version you get a warning message, if the firmware image has not yet been uploaded.
- When creating a new user group, the group detail page is opened automatically, so that you can add users more conveniently.